spicy fancy crackers. Turn Your Kitchen Into The Family Snack Bar With Light, Buttery Club Crackers. Give Your Kids The Tasty Snacks They Want At Lunchtime. Allow to cool completely and serve this spicy ranch cracker recipe.
Enjoy these super simple spicy saltine crackers! Everyone loves these spicy ranch crackers and they are so simple and delicious! They have just the perfect amount of heat without being too spicy. You can cook spicy fancy crackers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of spicy fancy crackers
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- You need 1 envelope of good seasonings Italian dry seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 2 packages of saltines I like the whole wheat but any kind will work.
- It’s 1 gallon of jar or big container to put in.
I got this recipe from my SIL, Melinda. Ingredients for Spicy Hot Fire Crackers. Of course, you'll need some crackers. I prefer crackers with a hint of salt and no other flavors.
spicy fancy crackers step by step
- get 1 or 2 gallon container or a very large one something that can be closed like a big pickle container..
- add oil , seasonings and crushed red peppers to jar.
- add 1 sleeve of saltine crackers at a time and close lid and roll jar and turn upside down and then upright again to mix well. maybe 2 mins or so then pull out with tongs so some of the oil and mixture stay in jar so u can add other sleeve of crackers. put crakers on a baking sheet with paper towels on it do both sleeve this way. let air dry for about 10 mins. or when the look dry probably won't dry all the way that's ok..
- store in airtight container last up to a week or do..
And since I have to follow a gluten-free diet, I used rice crackers. You can use any kind of crackers you like, including saltines. Spicy Ranch Seasoned Crackers are a great homemade snack recipe using saltine crackers and spicy ranch seasoning mix. These crackers are the perfect snack to make for game day. I also love to take them camping and they would be great for card night.