Walnut Crusted Baked Brie. Add wet ingredients and mix well. Serve with apple slices and/or crackers. Walnut Crusted Baked Brie Simple, quick, delicious and impressive ; ) craftycookingmama Lancaster, PA.
Allow brie to cool for a few minutes, transfer to serving dish and spoon maple glazed walnuts on top. Remove from oven, place on a pretty dish and serve with crackers. INGREDIENTS FOR BAKED BRIE WITH HONEY AND WALNUTS. You can cook Walnut Crusted Baked Brie using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut Crusted Baked Brie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of wedge of Brie cheese (7-8 oz piece).
- It’s 1 of apple slices and crackers.
It's the easiest recipe EVER and one that will make holiday entertaining a breeze. I don't always add the dried cranberries but I do love the pop of red they add to the dish. With or without, the baked brie is amazeballs. Brown Sugar Walnut Baked Brie is the perfect blend of savory and sweet and makes a delicious holiday appetizer recipe!
Walnut Crusted Baked Brie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prep a baking sheet with a light spray/oil..
- Crush walnuts. I throw the walnuts in a ziploc bag and go over it a few times with a rolling pin. Pour crushed walnuts onto a plate or dish large enough to fit wedge of brie. (A pasta bowl works perfect).
- In another dish (large enough to fit wedge of brie)crack egg and gently beat..
- Dip brie (with rind on) – into egg – thoroughly coating all sides..
- Dip brie into crushed walnuts – pressing nuts into cheese – focus on sides and bottom. Move cheese to baking sheet and press remainder of walnuts onto top of cheese and sides..
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes. Cheese should be soft and start to swell a bit on sides. Do not over bake..
- Serve immediately with apple slices & crackers. Enjoy : ).
Serve it with fresh bread, apple slices, or crackers for a quick and easy snack that's sure to please all your holiday guests! Score the side of a wheel of brie all the way around with a sharp paring knife. Cut directly on the "equator" through the rind. Using a long piece of string or dental floss, wrap the string around the brie on the newly made cut. An addictively yummy brie appetizer, featuring baked brie topped with cinnamon apples and walnuts smothered in a quick and easy caramel sauce.